Chiropractor in Milford, CT – Jenkins Family Chiropractic
We change people’s lives through safe, effective & principled Chiropractic care.
At Jenkins Family Chiropractic, we put our entire focus on helping people heal completely, perform maximally, and experience life and vitality to the fullest.
We are NOT your typical doctor’s office!
Come explore our philosophy and methodology and let us focus on helping you function at your best.
Like other health-care providers, we follow a standard routine to gain information about the patient. We start with a consultation and review your health history and conduct a spinal evaluation. However, unlike other health-care providers, chiropractors conduct a careful analysis of the patient’s structure and pay particular attention to the spine. We may also request and take careful analysis of x-rays, depending on your situation. We also ask you about your life— Do you eat well? Exercise? How do you deal with stress? Do you have children? What do you do for work? And so on.
Mistakes People Make When Choosing A Chiropractor Or Healthcare Provider
- Are they covered by my insurance? : Unfortunately insurance does not have the patient’s best interests at heart, they have their own and that of their shareholders. Insurance companies are for profit organizations who dont make money by paying for services. At Jenkins Family Chiropractic, the bottom line and our reputation is based on you getting the results you want.
- Proximity : Choosing a chiropractor simply because they are close to home or work can be dangerous. Would you choose your brain surgeon because their office is less than 1 mile away?
- Cost Per Visit : People ask what does it cost for their adjustment? The truth is that the cost per visit is insignificant. We will coordinate a program of acute, corrective, supportive and maintenance care and help you budget for the care you need.
- Failing to ask about past results : Make sure your chiropractor has experience with all types of situations. Experience is of vital importance in having a successful outcome. With over 15 years of experience, our office is knowledgeable in multiple areas of spinal care and is networked with other practitioners should you need referral to another office or type of doctor.
Why Choose Jenkins Family Chiropractic
- Jenkins Family Chiropractic has been in practice greater than 15 years
- At Jenkins Family Chiropractic we do not limit patient services to those which are designed to manage care by insurance companies. In fact most of our patients elect not to use their insurance for care in our office and They Save Money!
- We are very considerate of your time. In fact once you have been established as a patient in our office you don’t even need to make an appointment.
New Patient Center
Welcome to the Jenkins Family Chiropractic New Patient Center!
Jenkins Family Chiropractic is a state of the art office with affordable chiropractic care. We offer the same level of care and concern to you that we give to our own family. There are no long patient intake forms to fill out, only three sheets of paper and you are ready for your spinal exam…that’s it. Call us at 203-877-4198 and Jackie or Jordyn will get you started.
New Patient Intake Form – We recognize that your time is valuable and so we have simplified and expedited the intake process for new patients. Please click on the link here to download and print your New Patient Intake Form and complete them at your convenience, prior to your visit. This will shorten the time necessary for your initial visit and help us to maintain an office environment will minimal wait.
Print New Patient Intake Form
Auto Accident Intake Form – If you have been involved in a motor vehicle accident we have a separate form for you to fill out in order for us to provide you with the best service possible to return you to optimal function. Please click on the link below to download and print this form in the convenience of you own home to expedite your initial visit at Jenkins Family Chiropractic.
Print Auto Accident Intake Form
Would you like to find out what your insurance benefits for Chiropractic care are prior to coming in? Just print this form and call the member services telephone number on the back of your insurance card. We have designed a form that will help you ask all the necessary questions to determine if and what your insurance will contribute to your care. Remember, you do not need insurance to see us at Jenkins Family Chiropractic and many of our patients elect not to submit to insurance because they often save money with our custom care plans.
Insurance Verification Form
Office Hours at Jenkins Family Chiropractic
Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday
- Scheduled appointment times are NOT necessary for established patients.
- We are located at 97 Gulf Street Milford, CT 06460 (between Cherry Street and New Haven Avenue diagonally across from St. Mary’s from St. Mary’s Church)
- Contact us at 203-877-4198 if you have questions